April 6, 2010

Under the Big Cherry Tree


I think I'm going to do a cherry tree theme this week. There are just so many cherry blossoms in full bloom all around Tokorozawa lately!

This huge cherry tree is technically standing inside the Shimamura Seisakujo grounds, but you can see the branch spreads out to the other side of the road. The people who work at Shimamura Seisakujo, where they manufacture mostly nails, are lucky. They probably eat their lunch under that tree on a sunny day!

I'm quite jealous.

4 comments:

Mo said...

A rather stunning cherry tree. Look forward to more

Tall Gary said...

“Ooh. Aah!”

(Was the tree to your left also in bloom?)

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

http://ann-mythoughtsandphotos.blogspot.com/search?q=cherry+trees

I show you the cherry trees blossoming in Auckland New Zealand.

All the cherry trees were given by the people of Japan. When we have Japanese vistors in Oct, they like to come here as we are opposite season as Japan.

VP said...

Impressive! I have to find one nearby, but I know that it would be difficult...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...